11.26.2009

Day Twenty-five

1:48 AM - 30,650. Spent the evening recording music rather than writing. First time I’ve done that in a number of years, and it was nice to change pace, though the word count suffers greatly as a result.

2:05 AM - 30,750. Don’t have the fiction gears turning tonight. Can’t even decide when to start paragraphs and I am completely befuddled by comma placement to an extreme degree. It’s beyond turning off the internal censor at this point; words just won’t come.

2:53 AM - 31,285. And now I really don’t want the novel to be about dimension-hopping ghost-zombies. No, now I am much more interested in the adventures of the doctors Lillincully and Quacksalver. As it turns out, my very own Dr. Heim has revealed his part in assisting in the two doctor’s Sonic Room experiments. THE PLOT THICKENS!!!

3:17 AM - 31,522. Just guessed on a word, hypothecation, only to find that it is indeed an actual word, though not at all the same thing, in meaning, that I was hoping.

3:35 AM - 31,669. Must. Take. Break. From. Writing.

No comments: