11.21.2009

Day Twenty

12:13 AM - 25,535. Made the mistake of skipping over a small portion of the story to get to something that should be easier to write. Basically, I’m moving past a dramatic, fog-enshrouded chase scene to a trans-cosmic exploratory adventure. Because those, the adventures, are much easier to write. At least right now, compared to the chase scene. I say this is a mistake because the chances of going back and writing the chase scene are slim to none.

12:32 AM - 25,824. The Unified Back Porch Dog Door Hypothesis Number Three-Eight-Three-Four-Nine-Two-Four? Of course! Why haven’t I come to this sooner?

12:48 AM - 26,191. Might have to be done for the night, due to the insanity brewing in chapter fourteen. Seriously, I don’t know what is going on in my own book. Somehow the infamous Dr. Edward P. Lillincully has made an appearance, whisking a main character off on a leisurely cosmic tour.

11:15 AM -26,200.

No comments: